Apr 5, 2009

Sheila Gank Tag

::Pagi yang menakjubkan - so7::

I'm so happy coz I've download all sheila on 7 album to my lappy. Actually I got lots of their songs in my hp..but I've lost my hp. So sad!!!Some songs in my old lappy in Sabah and others I didnt dload coz I have the cds n cassattes. But today..I dload all the album from Benz@4shared. 8 Full album. Yippie!!!Jgn jealous ok!!

Then suddenly this Q appear on my mind. Aha!!!Lets do some tagging sheila gank. Mo lawan c aza punya tag itu hari (what do u think of me in high school). And I'm sure lots of my frenz are sheila gank and this tag shud be answer so that their blog 'indak bersawang'. Hohoho. Btw..answer these Q while listen to ur old so7 songs. So nostalgia....fuh!!!

1. Your first so7 album and the year u bought it?
Kisah Klasik Untuk Masa Depan - maybe in 2000??

2. Which is ur fav band member?
Duta n adam (dulu2 suka sm sakti)

3. Which is ur fav album among all?
For me semua best!!!!But I like 07des album coz 100% of the song I loike!!

4. Which is ur not so fav so7 album?
The latest one - Menentukan arah...coz only 60% of the song is good. heheheh

4. List your fav so7 song

Most - Percaya padaku

So7 (1999) -
1. Pede 2. Anugerah terindah 3. Berai 4. Dan

Kisah klasik utk masa depan (2000)-
1.Pagi yg menakjubkan 2.Karna aku setia 3.Sahabat sejatiku 4.semuala..ssh btl

07 des (2002) -
1.Seberapa pantas 2.Tunjukkan padaku 3.Hingga ujung waktu 4.Semua la...

OST 30 hari mencari cinta (2003) -
1.Melompat lbh tinggi 2.Untuk perempuan 3.Menyelamatkanmu 4.Berehnti berharap

Penjantan Tangguh/Pria terhebat (2004) -
1.Pemuja rahasia 2.Pria terhebat 3.Ketidakwarsan padaku 4.Tanyaku

The best of so7 (jalan terus) -
Semua best2...tmbh J.A.P la...

507-
1.Kau kini ada 2. Last pretence 3.Terlalu singkat 4.Ingin pulang

Menentukan arah -
1.Yang terlewatkan 2.Alasanku 3.Arah 4.Mudah saja 5.sampai kapan

5. tag other sheila gank
ona
aza
pooh
cinoi
archie
faiq
ainul
ammar (ko kena jwb ni..wajib!!)
llew
my dear ofi
and all bloggers

2 comments:

Akmad Toshiro said...

coffee kat kedai2 kopi exclusive mang sedap..:D kat mesia, starbuck 4 example..tp, lately sejak sy concern about palestine issue, i think i should ban..and sturbuck(produk, shop etc), is one of the major(As far As i know)..hope u concern too.:) btw, great pic..not really blurr...and u r sweet malaysian..

Ad's mom said...

not to worry. me dont like coffee. Lama sdh x pegi starbucks. cheers...

 

Template by Best Web Hosting