Nov 28, 2008

English Weather

::yuna-deeper conversation::

The weather changed unpredictably...its not that cold...but suddenly my feet start to 'bengkak2' and become red n itchy...the 1st person who got dis kind of syndrome is yin...she cant stand the weather....all of her body went swelling,itchy n red (da nk masuk 2 bln kot??) Then a'ai also got dis benkang2 recently..but only for 1 day...n then me!!!(juz got it a few days!!)Its not that bad compare to yin..but i dont like it...feel itchy..rasa cm nk garu2...tp tahan je..n then my feet look big..n not comfortable while wearing shoes...hmm..need to buy the cream that yin bought at boots.

My skin also turn very dry...even though i oredi put some lotion on. Very dry skin makes its very fragile (hohohoho..ayat??). Yup...its easy to scratch n bleed. Juz las nite...I hit into the bathroom door...my feet bleed like hell...eeeee...Got lil scar everywhere on my hand n feet...oh my!!!Don hav that beautiful hand n feet...sigh...need to put some extra moisturizer...will find a strong one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AIYAK...

Ieda J said...

Get well soon ya dik...
Cari la ubat apa yang patut..jangan dibiar2kan...
Winter kan lama time framenya...
Ok..tk care yek....

Anonymous said...

tq kak ida..u too take care..jgn kenyit2 mata dgn org..nnt lg sakit

 

Template by Best Web Hosting