Nov 5, 2008

My packages

::Boyzone - Picture of you::

I Recieve my packages today!!First my principles of corporate finance book. It only cost me 2.67pd. But when I open the package...it's not the book that I've ordered but corporate finance book!!!!Its more advance than the principles one. But nevermind..it cost me 2pd only n free delivery. If I wanted to send it back..I will bear the cost of delivery...better not do it. But very satisfied coz its a new book with only minor damage.


My second package arrive shortly after the 1st one..wow!!!!It's my first DSLR camera. But I buy this for my dad actually. Kind of borrow it for a little while here. Some more I already hav D80 in KL..Hohohohohoo...Its nice...I like it very much...but have not start to use it...too busy doing my assignment. And yet the battery has not finish caharging and I havent buy the memory card yet ;p




Great deal with amazon.co.uk. They even gave me free voucher. But unfortunately the 40pound voucher is for virgin wines. I'm not drinking wine!!!!Hmm..have to give to my classmate...Suki maybe??Or JK??Hahahahah..

First, I wanted to buy Nikon D40 (even though many of my frenz suggest that I buy D60 n D40x..but too expensive) unfortunately..it is out of stock (tula..tunggu lagi harga makin jatuh...org dah grab dulu!!). Then I read this cam review(SONY A200k). Not bad!!!!Love it..there r promotion from sony as well...so I got this cam for 210pd only. Cheap!!!!! Now..hav to wait for my economy book to arrive. sigh..

0 comments:

 

Template by Best Web Hosting