Mar 16, 2009

Tudung Ekin??

::Afghan-Terima Kasih Cinta::

When Ya told me about this 'tudung ekin', I quickly search it on google. Sorry Ya, can't wait for your pic.Hehehe. I tawt this is tudung munawwarah...hmm I dunno already the tudung fashion in M'sia. I'm so outdated. Here r some pic of tudung ekin that I copy from Butik Nellys. Dont be angry ok..I gave u the credit n promote ur business as well...hehehe. Love it very much. But I think I've seen this tudung before. Tp di mana ya??Owh...Juz remember!!!!Zassss!!!the ged** girl wear this kind of tudung. eeeewwww 100x. Btw, Ya..if u hav the time...bole tlg belikn..haha. Thank q..but sha will meet u dis friday..klu x sempat x pa la ya. Sempat gak try tudung yin yg ala2 mcm ni. Sesuai jg la for my face...hehehe
This is my fav one. Floral (sesuai ka muka ku ni pakai ya?)

1 comments:

bAiTi said...

dj, ada satu tudung lg tudung zahra- lg lawa. kakak kpd kwn k.baiti punya bisnes. if nak, k.baiti bleh pesan kt dia. try google. if nk ym me ok ;)

 

Template by Best Web Hosting